Discover our collection of new, used, second-hand, and refurbished KUKA robots that we currently have in stock.
Our refurbishing process for used KUKA robots is a meticulous and comprehensive procedure that ensures the robots are restored to their optimal performance and reliability. This process involves several key steps:
- Inspection and Assessment: Each used robot is thoroughly inspected to assess its condition, identifying any wear, damage, or potential issues. This initial assessment forms the basis for the refurbishment plan.
- Cleaning and Repair: All components are cleaned, and damaged parts are repaired or replaced with genuine components. This includes not only visible parts but also internal components like motors, sensors, and cables.
- Software factory reset and personalisation: The robot's software is reset to ensure compatibility with technology options and it is configured to your needs.
- Calibration and Testing: The robot undergoes meticulous calibration to ensure accurate movements and positioning. It is then subjected to rigorous testing to evaluate its performance across various tasks and scenarios.
- Quality Control: A final quality control assessment is performed to ensure that the refurbished robot meets our strict standards for performance, safety, and reliability.
- Optional Upgrades: Depending on the model and customer requirements, we may offer optional upgrades such as improved sensors, controllers, or software features to enhance the robot's capabilities.
- Packaging and Shipping: Once the robot successfully passes all stages of the refurbishment process, it is carefully packaged to prevent any damage during transit and shipped to the customer's location.
KUKA Roboter GmbH is a world leader in the manufacture of industrial robots and automation solutions for the main industrial sectors such as automotive, metallurgical, welding, food and plastics. Most KUKA robots are used by companies such as GM, Chrysler, Ford, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Harley-Davidson, Boeing, Siemens, IKEA, Wal-Mart, Nestle, Budweiser, Coca-Cola and much others. We have a main plant with industrial robots, controllers, KUKA spare parts, etc. The KUKA group is an example of technological progress in both the industrial and medical divisions, proposing new automation procedures. It is a cost-effective solution for those who want to start automating manual processes.