Heavy payload 6 axis industrial robot available in three versions attending to the arm reach / payload: KR 210-2 (2700 mm / 210 kg) , KR 210L180-2 (2900 mm 180 kg) , KR 210L150-2 (3100 mm / 150 kg).
Suitable for machining, spotwelding, machining, handling and palletizing applications.
Equipped with the KRC2 controller available in two versions attending to the software version: 4.1.7 running on Win95 or 5.2.9 on WinXP platform.
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features
- Open, network-capable PC technology
- 2 free slots for external axes
- DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
- Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
- Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
- Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
- Compact control cabinet
- Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 210/180/150 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 2700/2900/3100 mm
- Repeatability: 0.15
- Controller: KR C2
Axis Speed in º/s for the models: KR 210-2 / KR 210 L180-2 / KR 210 L150-2
- Axis 1: 86º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 2: 84º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 3: 84º/s 84º/s 81º/s
- Axis 4: 100º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 5: 110º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 6: 184º/s (all 3 models)
Range of motion (Axis 1 to 6)
- Axis 1: +- 185º
- Axis 2: +90 to -61º
- Axis 3: +65º to -209º
- Axis 4: +-350º
- Axis 5: +-125º
- Axis 6: +-350º