Robotic TIG - plasma welding robot, year 2011, virtually new, consisting of:
- Kuka KR6-2 six axis industrial robot with KRC2 Ed05 control cabinet, 1611 mm horizontal arm radious and 6 kg payload. 0,05 mm accuracy.
- Thermal Arc Ultima 150 3 Phase Plasma Welding Machine
Ultima 150 Plasma welding features
KRC2 Ed05 Kuka robot controller features
For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Features and Advantages
* “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up
* Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance
* Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions
* Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology
* Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
- Maximum Load of Robot: 6 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 1611 mm
- Repeatability: 0,05 mm
- Controller: KR C2 Ed05
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 156º/s
- Axis 2: 156º/s
- Axis 3: 156º/s
- Axis 4: 343º/s
- Axis 5: 362º/s
- Axis 6: 659º/s