The KR30/2 KR 45/2 KR 60/2 robot is a masterful mover with a fist-shaped work envelope, and is ideal for the
implementation of cost-effective, space-saving systems.
Equipped with the powerful controller KR C1, PC based with Microsoft Windows interface.
Manufacturing year: 2000-2002
KR C1 controller specifications:
• Open PC technology with networking capability.
• CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,
• Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
• Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their
• Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
• Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
• Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
graphic user interface.
• Compact, stackable control cabinet.
• One controller for all robot models.
• Ergonomic KCP design.
- Payload: 30Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2050 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,15 mm.
- Controller: KR C1.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 140º/seg
- Axis 2: 126º/seg
- Axis 3: 140º/seg
- Axis 4: 260º/seg
- Axis 5: 245º/seg
- Axis 6: 322º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking