Kuka KR210 S2000 heavy payload industrial robot on a KL1500 7 axis linear track with lenghts ranging from 2000 to 15000 mm.
Available in three versions attending to the arm reach / payload: KR 210 (2700 mm / 210 kg) , KR 210L180 (2900 mm / 180 kg) , KR 210L150 (3100 mm / 150 kg).
Suitable for machining, spotwelding, measuring, handling and palletizing applications.
Equipped with the KRC2 controller available in two versions attending to the software version: 5.2.14 on WinXP with handling and welding software technologies.
The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features
- Open, network-capable PC technology
- 2 free slots for external axes
- DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
- Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
- Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
- Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
- Compact control cabinet
- Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 210/180/150 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 2700/2900/3100 mm
- Repeatability: 0.15
- Controller: KR C2
Axis Speed in º/s for the models: KR 210 / KR 210 L180 / KR 210 L150Axis 1: 86º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 2: 84º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 3: 84º/s 84º/s 81º/s
- Axis 4: 100º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 5: 110º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 6: 184º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 7: (speed in mm/s): 1450 mm/s
Range of motion (Axis 1 to 6)
- Axis 1: +- 185º
- Axis 2: +90 to -61º
- Axis 3: +65º to -209º
- Axis 4: +-350º
- Axis 5: +-125º
- Axis 6: +-350º
Arc welding , Spotwelding , Press tending , Loading and unloading of parts , Machining , Handling of parts , Laser cutting , Laser welding Nd-Yag , Glueing - Adhesive bonding , Stud welding , Plasma cutting