Year 2005. Due to its versatility and flexibility, the KR 15 is at home in most of the manufacturing industries. Short cycle times and high accuracy. Suitable for handling, machining and welding applications.
Mounting positions: Floor, ceiling, wall.
Equipped with the powerful KRC2 controller.
KR C2 edition2005 features
The controller KR C2 edition2005 (ed05) is assembled in accordance with your individual requirements, using standard PC components and drive technology that has proved its worth in the field of automation. This guarantees you high reliability and continuous access to the benefits of cutting-edge technology.
For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Features and Advantages
- Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability
- “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up
- Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance
- Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions
- Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology
- Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
- Number of axis: 6
- Maximum Load of Robot: 15 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 1570 mm
- Repeatability: +-0,1 mm
- Controller: KR C2
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 152º/s
- Axis 2: 152º/s
- Axis 3: 152º/s
- Axis 4: 284º/s
- Axis 5: 293º/s
- Axis 6: 604º/s
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking