One of the smallest six axis small payload robots belonging to the Agilus generation. Outstanding speed and accuracy outperforming similar models from other competitors.
Suitable for applications where extreme short cycle times are required.
The Agilus is equipped with the KR C4 compact robot control system. It just requires one phase so it can be plugged in onto your regular home electric system. This feature makes it ideal for research and robotics training. All the functionalities of the powerful KR C4 compressed in a small control box.
KR C4 - Kuka's latest breakthrough
More powerful, safer, more flexible, and above all more intelligent. The revolutionary concept of the KR C4 provides a firm foundation for the automation of tomorrow. It reduces costs in automation for integration, maintenance and servicing. The long-term efficiency and flexibility of the systems are increased at the same time. For this reason, KUKA has developed a new ground-breaking, clearly-structured system architecture that concentrates on open and powerful data standards. In this architecture, all integrated controllers – from SafetyControl, RobotControl, and MotionControl to LogicControl and ProcessControl – have a joint database and infrastructure which they use and share intelligently.
KR C4 features
- Simple to plan, operate and maintain
- Continuation of service-proven PC-based control technologies
- Quick and easy operation thanks to continued use of familiar operator control concepts
- Expansion of the set of commands for more user-friendly path programming
- High compatibility with previous programs for the KR C2
- Safety, Robot, Logic, Motion and ProcessControl in a single control system
- Real-time communication between the dedicated control processes
- Central basic services for maximum data consistency
- Seamless integration of safety technology for entirely new fields of application
- Integrated software firewall for greater network security
- Innovative software functions for optimized energy efficiency
- Future-compatible technology platform without proprietary hardware
- Multi-core processor support for scalable performance
- Fast communication via Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated memory cards for important system data
- New fan concept for optimized energy efficiency
- Maintenance-free cooling without filter mats
- Highest performance in the smallest possible space
- Maximum availability