The KR 125/2 KR 150/2 KR 200/2 is a high payload masterful mover with a fist-shaped work envelope, and is ideal for the implementation of cost-effective, space-saving system concepts.
Equipped with the Windows 95 based KR C1 controller.
KR C1 controller specifications:
• Open PC technology with networking capability.
• CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,
• Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
• Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their
• Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
• Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
• Easy control operator and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
graphic user interface.
• Compact, stackable control cabinet.
• One controller for all robot models.
• Ergonomic KCP design.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 125/150/200Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2400/2600/2800 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,2/0,2/0,3 mm.
- Controller: KR C1.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 100º/s
- Axis 2: 100º/s
- Axis 3: 100º/s
- Axis 4: 154º/s
- Axis 5: 167º/s
- Axis 6: 251º/s
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking