/// The KR 6 is typically used in arc welding applications, a masterful mover with a fist-shaped work envelope, and is ideal for the implementation of cost-effective, space-saving system concepts.
Equipped with the Windows 95 based KR C1 controller.
KR C1 controller specifications:
• Open PC technology with networking capability.
• CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,
• Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
• Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their
• Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
• Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
• Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
graphic user interface.
• Compact, stackable control cabinet.
• One controller for all robot models.
• Ergonomic KCP design.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 6 Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 1500 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,1 mm.
- Controller: KR C1
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axe 1: 152º/seg
- Axe 2: 152º/seg
- Axe 3: 152º/seg
- Axe 4: 250º/seg
- Axe 5: 357º/seg
- Axe 6: 660º/seg
- Arc welding
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking