Heavy duty payload for applicactions which require heavy payloads.
The robot KR 350 is a six--axis industrial robot for installation on the floor or on the ceiling. It is suitable for all point-to-point and continuous--path controlled tasks.
Equipped with the Windows 95 based KR C1A controller.
KR C1A controller specifications:
- Open PC technology with networking capability.
- CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,FIPIO).
- Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
- Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity.
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
- Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
- Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
- graphic user interface.
- Compact, stackable control cabinet.
- One controller for all robot models.
- Ergonomic KCP design.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 350/280/240Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 2535/2735/2935 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,25 mm.
- Controller: KR C1A
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 75º/seg
- Axis 2: 75º/seg
- Axis 3: 75º/seg
- Axis 4: 102º/seg
- Axis 5: 100º/seg
- Axis 6: 154º/seg
- Handling, loading and unloading
- Packaging and order picking
- Spot welding and other welding processes
- Painting, surface treatment
- Metal casting machines, foundry plants
- Painting, enameling and other coating operations
- Application of adhesives and sealants
- Waterjet cutting
- Other machining operations
- Forging plants
- Cutting machine tools
- Measuring, testing and inspection