Six axis industrial robot, shelf version of the KR150 series 2000. This shelf-mounted robot can be integrated into a machine with the role of a "top loader" and can thus carry out loading and unloading as well as complex finishing of the parts produced in the machine – all in a single operation.
Available in three versions attending to the arm reach / payload: KR 150-2K (3100 mm / 150 kg) , KR 150L130-2K (3300 mmm 130 kg) , KR 150L110-2K (3500 mm / 110 kg). Suitable for machining, spotwelding, handling and palletizing applications. Equipped with the powerful KRC2 ed05 controller.
KR C2 edition2005 features
?The controller KR C2 edition2005 (ed05) is assembled in accordance with your individual requirements, using standard PC components and drive technology that has proved its worth in the field of automation. This guarantees you high reliability and continuous access to the benefits of cutting-edge technology.?For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.??The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.?
Features and Advantages??
• Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability?
• “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up?
• Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance?
• Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions?
• Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology?
• Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
- Maximum Load of Robot: 150/130/110 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 3100/3300/3500 mm
- Repeatability: 0.25
- Controller: KR C2 Ed05
Axis Speed in º/s for the models: KR 150-2K / KR 150 L130-2K / KR 150 L110-2K
- Axis 1: 96º/s 95º/s 93º/s
- Axis 2: 96º/s 87º/s 86º/s
- Axis 3: 95º/s 90º/s 86º/s
- Axis 4: 171º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 5: 171º/s (all 3 models)
- Axis 6: 238º/s (all 3 models)
Range of motion (Axis 1 to 6)
- Axis 1: +- 185º
- Axis 2: +70 to -120º
- Axis 3: +155º to -119º
- Axis 4: +-350º
- Axis 5: +-125º
- Axis 6: +-350º