KUKA KR 100-2 P 2000
Special design robot suitable for handling of parts and in general machine tending of machines which are separated by distances of up to 6 meters between them. Hence they are to be mostly seen in press to press tending.
Its high speed in axis number 1 and its manouverability makes it the perfect tool for handling applications where short time cycles and large working envelopes are required. It can whether work mounted on a pedestal or directly onto the floor, unlike its relative model, the KR150-2K shelf, only to be used mounted on a pedestal so the KR 100 P-2 is more flexible than the shelf -2k model. What makes this model special in design is the larger separation between axis number 1 and 2.
Couple with the powerful and versatile KR C2 Ed05 controller.
KR C2 edition2005 features
The controller KR C2 edition2005 (ed05) is assembled in accordance with your individual requirements, using standard PC components and drive technology that has proved its worth in the field of automation. This guarantees you high reliability and continuous access to the benefits of cutting-edge technology.
For example, it is possible to integrate up to two external axes in the basic cabinet. In conjunction with a top-mounted cabinet, as many as six external axes can be controlled.
The controller stands out on account of its simple maintenance, good accessibility, modular structure and service-friendly design, which allows components to be exchanged quickly and easily. A wide range of diagnostic and troubleshooting functions, such as remote servicing via the Internet, together with numerous expansion options and a comprehensive safety concept round out the spectrum of services offered for the KR C2 edition2005, giving you everything you need to optimize your production.
Features and Advantages
• Uniform control concept for all KUKA robots – from low payloads right up to the heavy-duty category – means reliable planning and interchangeability
• “Plug and play” functionality enables rapid start-up
• Service-proven technology and standard PC components ensure maximum availability with minimum maintenance
• Modular design allows a wide range of customized hardware and software expansions
• Efficient interfaces and high compatibility due to PC-based technology
• Networked controllers that can communicate with each other in real time make it possible for a number of synchronized robots to work together on a single workpiece
- Maximum Load of Robot: 100 Kg
- Number of axis: 6
- Maximum horizontal reach: 3500 mm
- Repeatability: +-0.06 mm
- Controller: KR C2 Ed05
Range of motion
- Axis 1: +/- 185º
- Axis 2: +70º/-125º
- Axis 3: +155º/-119º
- Axis 4: +/-350º
- Axis 5: +/-125º
- Axis 6: +/-350º
Robot motion speed in º/s (RMS)
- Axis 1: 102º
- Axis 2: 96º
- Axis 3: 95º
- Axis 4: 185º
- Axis 5: 190º
- Axis 6: 238º
- Press to press tending
- General material handling
- Coating and glueing
- Plasma cutting of large parts
Palletising , Loading and unloading of parts , Handling of parts