Due to its versatility and flexibility, the KR 15 is at home in most of the manufacturing industries. Short cycle times and high accuracy.
Mounting positions: Floor, ceiling, wall.
This robots is equipped with KR C1 controller.
KR C1 controller specifications:
- Open PC technology with networking capability.
- CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,FIPIO).
- Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
- Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity.
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
- Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
- Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
- graphic user interface.
- Compact, stackable control cabinet.
- One controller for all robot models.
- Ergonomic KCP design.
- Number of axis: 6
- Maximum Load of Robot: 15 Kg
- Maximum Reach: 1570 mm
- Repeatability: +-0,1 mm
- Controller: KR C1
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 152º/s
- Axis 2: 152º/s
- Axis 3: 152º/s
- Axis 4: 284º/s
- Axis 5: 293º/s
- Axis 6: 604º/s
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking