Why a used robot?
Eurobots can offer you robotics solutions, which will allow you to save up to 60% in comparison to the purchase of a new robot. An used robot is an opportunity to return the cost of robotic system in a shorter span of time. An used robot is paid off in 17 to 19 months.
An used robot is a solution that:
- Diminish the cost of production
- Warrants the quality of your product
- Puts down the cost of employees
- Makes better your productivity
What, where and how do we check our used robots?
Our customers often ask us what we do in the revision of a used robot, so in this section, briefly, we explain what we do check, when we perform our inspection.
Robot Arm Unit:
- Change or replacement of Oil or grease
- Checking the belts
- Inspection of any wrist malfunction
- Check all motor axes 6 and 4
- Check external and internal cables
- Check counterweight
- All dirt is removed with machines and special products
- The robotic arm is completely painted with the original paint
- Remove unnecessary cables
- Checking all connectors
- New configuration of the robot, if necessary
- Checking the entire surface
- Checking the components
- Checking and cleaning the fans
- Check the filter
- Tested or replacement of Batteries
- We review the operation of the cables
- We teach to inspect the hanging screen