The SIA5D is one of the highest performance robots in the SIA series. Thanks to its agility and versatility this robot can perform tasks in confined spaces, can be aligned vertically to install in a square foot of floor space and is less than 220 mm wide at the widest point. handles a short shaft length that allows freedom of movement and locate the robot on floor, ceiling or wall.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
Number of axis: 7
Maximum horizontal reach: 559 mm
Maximum vertical reach: 1,007 mm
Repeatability: ±0.06 mm
Axis L: ±110°
Axis E: ±170°
Axis U: +115 / -90°
Axis R: ±180°
Axis B: ±110°
Axis T: ±180°
Axis L: 200°/s
Axis E: 200°/s
Axis U: 200°/s
Axis R: 200°/s
Axis B: 230°/s
Axis T: 350°/s