Manufacturing year: 2011. The Staubli TS60 is a four axis, high speed and payload scara type robot which features unique features and benefits designed to optimize efficiency and productivity in all environments, resulting in consistently high quality in tandem with dramatically increased throughput. Extremmely fast, up to 100 picks per minute (ppm) capability with zero downtime. The floor or wall mounting options offer more adaptability and flexibility in robot integration.
The electrical, pneumatic and input/output connections are available on the forearm as well as on the tool flange.
Equipped with the poweful CS8C (compact version) controller which features:
- Ethernet, field bus, digital inputs/outputs, serial connections
- Open architecture
- Easy to install anywhere
- 19-inch rack version
- All connections on front panel
- 100 % digital technology
- Dimensions: H x L x D: 331 x 445 x 455 mm
- Protection class: IP20 (IP54 option)
- Memory capacity:64 MB de RAM ( min.)
- Memory storage: 64 MB (min.) Flash Disk
- System/ Programming language
- VAL 3 (multitask interpreted language)
- PLC-IEC 61131-3 language
- Communication:RS232/422 serial link - Ethernet Modbus server
- Inputs/ Outputs (I/O): 1 or 2 boards 16/16 digital inputs/ outputs, optional
- Field bus: DeviceNet, Profibus, CANopen, ModBus
- Maximum Load of Robot: 2 Kg.
- Number of axis: 4
- Maximum horizontal reach: 600 mm.
- Axis Z up/down stroke: 200 mm
- Repeatability: 0,01 mm.
- Controller: CS8C
Robot Motion Speed
- J1: 490 º/s
- J2: 610 º/s
- J3: 2.220 mm/s
- J4: 1.929 º/s
- Loading and unloading
- Assembly of parts