Year 2004. Synergic MIG/MAG eight axis Fanuc arc welding robotic system consisting of:
- 1 x Fanuc arcmate 100iB six axis industrial robot, 1373 mm horizontal arm reach, 6 kg payload featuring an accuracy in repeatibility of 0.08 mm and equipped with the Rj3iB controller and integrated arc welding software
- 1 x double station positioner which makes for the robot welding working station and simultaneously a second station for the operator who safely loads and unloads parts. 180 degrees central turn, 2 servocontrolled rotary positioners (one for each station) controlled by the Rj3iB controller, 1400 mm between head ans tailstock with a loading capacity of 250 kg
- 1 x Synergic pulsed MIG/MAG 400 Ampere synergic power source Make Oerlikon Commercy Soudure model CY 386 MPRA , liquid cooled, with robot welding torch and anticollision, suitable for carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium welding.
- 1 x torch cleaning station
- 1 x safety light barriers