Year 2003, ABB genuine Flex arc welding, 9 axis cell consisting of:
- 1 x IRB1400 M2000 six axis robot with S4CPlus controller, 1,5 m arm reach and 5 kg payload.
- 1 x IRBP 250K welding positioner H shape (automatic load and unloading station), 250 kg and 2 m between head and tailstock. Maximum fixture radius: 600 mm
- 1 x Fronius TPS4000 synergic arc welding power source (400 Amperes power) with wire feeder and Fronius Push-Pull welding torch with anticollision
- 1 x Fronius Robacta TC 1000 automatic torch cleaning station
- 1 x safety light barriers system and external operation panel
All components fully integrated and operational. Arc welding software included. All welding parameters controlled through the ABB teach pendant robot control system.
ABB S4CPlus controler features:
S4Cplus gives you superior motion control. It features dynamic model based control, QuickMove for short cycle times, and the TrueMove function for high precision path following ability independent of robot speed.
The S4Cplus system configuration capability and the powerful programming language RAPID make it easy to set up the controller for a wide range of applications.
Two built-in Ethernet channels provide easier service and factory networking.
There are field bus and serial channels for PLC and PC connections.
The controller supports TCP/IP, DNS and other protocols. A dedicated robot protocol, RAP, is available for control and monitoring.
Robot Info :
- Maximum Load of Robot: 5Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 1440 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,05 mm.
- Controller: M2000 S4CPlus.
Robot Motion Speed :
- Axis 1: 120º/seg
- Axis 2: 120º/seg
- Axis 3: 120º/seg
- Axis 4: 280º/seg
- Axis 5: 280º/seg
- Axis 6: 280º/seg
Robot Applications :
- Arc welding
- Handling of small parts
- Process applications