NT series robots designed for the clean room application can reach up to four FOUPs, the NT520 double arm robot provides standard performance of 280 wafers per hour (WPH) with aligner and 400 WPH without aligner. The software and hardware are equipped with collision detection functions and comply with the SEMI F47 voltage sag exoneration standards and SEMI S2 environmental, health and safety standards.
- Servo complete digital system
- Controlled Axes: Maximum 7 axes
- Manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic teaching.
- External emergency stop, near security, external stop.
- Hardware: RS232C x 1 Ethernet.
- Software: K-Utility (original Kawasaki communication command for clean robots).
- Energy: Voltage: Single-phase, AC208 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz. Standard: SEMI F47.
- Input signal: Maximum 16 channels.
- Output signal: Maximum of 8 channels
- Compatible robots series: NS, NT, NX, TT, TX and NV
Maximum l reach: 1,280 mm
Repeatability: ± 0.1 mm (wafer center)
Z axis (up-down JT3): 470 mm
θ2 axis (rotation JT4): 340°
H1 axis (rotation JT6): 340° (380°) como opción
H2 axis (rotation JT7): 380°