- High-performance, 5-axis robot with 80 kg payload capacity.
- Highly versatile, the MPL80 robot is ideal for case palletizing, bag palletizing, order picking and many logistical tasks for end-of-line or distribution center automation.
- Extensive 3,291 mm vertical reach, combined with 2,061 mm horizontal reach, enables palletizing loads up to 95 in. tall.
- Internally routed airlines and cables from base to end-of-arm tool maximize reliability.
- Internally routed fieldbus connection to T-axis/tool.
- Compact base and slim-arm design of the MPL80 is ideally suited for minimum floorspace installation requirements.
- Highly customizable to each palletizing system.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 80 Kg
- Number of axis: 5
- Maximum Reach: 2067 mm
- Repeatability: 0.07 mm
- Controller: DX100
Robot Motion Speed [°/sec.]
- Axis 1: 170º/s
- Axis 2: 170º/s
- Axis 3: 170º/s
- Axis 4: 170º/s
- Axis 5: 170º/s
- Axis 6: 350º/s
Axis working range [°]
- Axis S: ±180
- Axis L: -90/+135
- Axis U: -170/+251
- Axis B: ±15
- Axis T: ±360