MS80W (SW) compact structure for spot welding applications ideal for placing it close to work pieces and other robots for flexible and high density designs, Offers 50% energy savings combined with a lighter and more efficient DC gun and has speeds 43 % faster than the large-load robot for reduced cycles. The reach of its movable lower arm allows you to mount the robot on a shelf.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
Number of axis: 6
Maximum horizontal reach: 2,061mm
Maximum vertical reach: 3,751 mm
Repeatability: ±0.07 mm
Axis L: +155°/-90°
Axis U: +160°/-185°
Axis R: ±205°
Axis B: ±120°
Axis T: ±180°
Axis L: 140°/s
Axis U: 160°/s
Axis R: 230°/s
Axis B: 230°/s
Axis T: 350°/s