Robots HP20D Series Extremely fast, shelf-mounted compact design with thin base and arm that allow the robot to be placed close to the parts to improve access in confined spaces. It is characterized by its high speed and acceleration that reduce cycle times and high repeatability that provides the precision needed for a wide variety of applications and increase production. It comes in three versions HP20D, HP20D-6, HP20RD Shelf-mount. Equipped with the DX100 controller.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
• Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
• Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
• Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
• Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
• Variety of fieldbus network connections
• High speed server connection
• I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
• Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
• Energy saving up to 25%
• Repair time (MTTR)
• Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
• Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
• Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
|Maximum Load of Robot:||20 kg||6 kg||20 kg|
|Number of axis:||6||6||6|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||1,717 mm||1,915 mm||2,017 mm|
|Maximum vertical reach:||3,063 mm||3,459 mm||3,134 mm|
|Repeatability:||±0.06 mm||±0.06 mm||±0.06 mm|
Motion range (°)
Maximum speed (°/s)