Six-axis, modular construction, electric servo-driven robot designed for a variety of manufacturing and system processes. The innovative design of the FANUC M-710i provides an extremely large work envelope. Besides maximum reach, the double-jointed arm enables the M-710i to have the largest horizontal stroke in its class. Engineered for high speed and reliability, the M-710i delivers repeatable precision and flexibility with minimal maintenance.
The Fanuc R-J2 controller incorporates the most advanced and proven technology to improve total system performance while simplifying overall cell and system integration. The Fanuc RJ2 controller provides the optimal level of performance with any level of system requirements.
- AC servo motors with high power-to-weight ratios provide an extremely fast composite speed.
- Compact body castings provide the smallest Joint 2 interference zone in the industry.
- Wide axis ranges offer the largest horizontal strokes in this robot class.
- Fail-safe brakes on all six axes increase safety, functionality and control.
- Extremely rigid design allows precise positioning.
- Cables are routed through hollow RV reducers to minimize flexing.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 45 Kg.
- Number of axis: 6
- Maximum Reach: 1706 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,15 mm.
- Structure:Vertical jointed-arm type
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 160º/seg
- Axis 2: 120º/seg
- Axis 3: 150º/seg
- Axis 4: 240º/seg
- Axis 5: 240º/seg
- Axis 6: 340º/seg
Axis motion ranges
- Axis 1: 320/360º
- Axis 2: 260º
- Axis 3: 420º
- Axis 4: 540º
- Axis 5: 250º
- Axis 6: 720º