Year 2004. Equipped with the powerful Rj3iB controller.
Suitable for handling, welding and cutting processes which required short cycle times.
The ARC Mate 120iB has six axes, modular construction and is servo driven. This robot provides accurate and consistent path performance based on the simple and reliable construction.
- Exceptionally fast wrist axes reduces air cut times
- Extremely large work envelopes are useful for large parts; or complex tooling is also offered
- Best in class reach versus stroke ratio
- Fastest motion speeds in its class for maximum output
- Compatible with all major brands of welding equipment
- B size cabinet
- Quick change amplifier
- Fast boot time < 30 s
- PCMCIA Software distribution
- Easy connections to a variety of I/O
- Color teach pendant for even easier programming and custom cell user interface design.