This Arcmate year 1999 is equipped with the powerful RJ2 controller.
The flexible Fanuc ArcMate 120i is a six-axis, electric servo-driven robot capable of precise high-speed welding and cutting. Accuracy and performance are designed into the ArcMate 120i for all your welding and cutting requirements.
* Compatible with all major brands of welding equipment
* Interfaces with most types of servo driven or indexing positioners
* Sealed bearings and drives provide protection and improve reliability
* Integrated controller reduces footprint and eliminates exposed connection cables
* cable routing through center of axis rotation improves reliability
- Maximum Load of Robot: 16Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 1542 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,08 mm.
- Controller: RJ2
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 140º/seg
- Axis 2: 140º/seg
- Axis 3: 140º/seg
- Axis 4: 330º/seg
- Axis 5: 330º/seg
- Axis 6: 450º/seg
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking