The Smart NM 45 is medium payload robot equipped with the powerful controller C4G. These robots are suitable for a wide range of applications as handling, machine tending, die-casting, cleaning and polishing.
- Up to 45 kg payload
- High repeatability: 0.06 mm
- Wide working volume
- "In-line" or "off-set" wrist versions
- Floor, ceiling or tilted installation
- UL version available
C4G Control Unit features
C4G is Comau Robotics forth generation Control Unit, 50 times faster than its previous version.
With its high calculating power, C4G represents a major breakthrough on the market standards.
Its electronics is based on two processors of the latest generation, the first of which optimize the path-following, while the second one controls peripherals, application software and user interface, in order to insure highest performance levels to both areas.
The software architecture has been designed to allow the integration of C4G in the corporate communication network: remote access and remote technical assistance are possible through internet, e-mail or SMS messages.
- High calculating power
- High reliability and low maintenance cost
- Hardware architecture designed to manage up to 40 axis in multi-arm configuration
- Available interfaces: Devicenet, Profibus-DP, Interbus-s wire, Interbus-s fibre optics opc , Ethernet, USB, RS422
- New motion algorithms (Payload Identification, Collision Detection, SMART Move, Path Governor, etc.)
- USA and UL version available
- Maximum Load of Robot:45 kg
- Maximum Rech:2000
Robot Motion Speed :
- Axis 1 160 °/s (2.79 rad/s)
- Axis 2 150 °/s (2.62 rad/s)
- Axis 3 160 °/s (2.79 rad/s)
- Axis 4 250 °/s (4.36 rad/s)
- Axis 5 250 °/s (4.36 rad/s)
- Axis 6 340 °/s (5.93 rad/s)
- Arc welding
- Handing of parts