The KR6/2 is typically used in arc welding applications or handling of light parts with short cycle times, a masterful mover with a fist-shaped work envelope, and is ideal for the implementation of cost-effective, space-saving system concepts.
Equipped with the modern KR C2 controller. The KR C2 robot controller makes programming easier with its Microsoft Windows interface. It is expandable, can be integrated into networks via a bus, and contains ready-made software packages.
KR C2 features:
* Open, network-capable PC technology
* 2 free slots for external axes
* DeviceNet and Ethernet slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS, PROFIBUS, DeviceNet) provided as standard
* Motion profile function for optimal interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity
* Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for data backup
* Facilities such as remote diagnosis via the Internet
* Simple operation and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows user interface
* Compact control cabinet
* Ergonomic KUKA Control Panel (KCP)
- Maximum Load of Robot: 6 Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 1500 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,1 mm.
- Controller: KR C2
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axis 1: 152º/s
- Axis 2: 152º/s
- Axis 3: 152º/s
- Axis 4: 250º/s
- Axis 5: 357º/s
- Axis 6: 660º/s
- Arc welding
- Handling of parts