Year 2006. One of the biggest 6 axis robots in the world. Large working envelope, near to 4 meters and 700 kg payload. Equipped with the modern AX controller.
700 kg Payload
One of the heaviest payloads in the industry designed to be used to transfer large and heavy parts.
Large Range Motion
- 4.8 meters vertical stroke, 7.0 meters horizontal stroke (diameter)
- The extended vertical stroke allow for flexibility in the transfer line design and layout
- A perfect replacement option for the traditional dedicated transfer or elevator equipment
-Large wrist torque for holding large tasks with fork hand from side
- In-Line Link Mechanism between 3rd and 4th axes.
- Increase arm stability during transfer or incline moves with heavy payloads